1. Where was the first vampire shield found?
ANSWER: In a chest.
2. Who got an advance from level 76-130 by killing just one creature?
ANSWER: An Antican player
3. Which creature used to drop royal helmet before hydras where introduced in the game?
ANSWER: Dragon Lords
4. Which 3 rare items was Flattery able to choose from when he arrived as the first person on Edron?
ANSWER: A club, a dagger or an axe
5. Which was the first NPC introduced to the game?
6. Who got the first and only blessed shield and why did he get it?
ANSWER: Aff, you know who! He who must not be named. He got it because he was cool.
7. What date did tibia come online for the first time?
ANSWER: June 8, 2001
8. Who was the first player to ever login to Tibia?
ANSWER: You know his name!
9. What were the rewards given for the world quest made by CIP on Premia during its early days that involved killing a demon in the necroquest room?
ANSWER: A teddy bear or a hello kitty custom theme for Tibia.
10. Which graphics did King Crimson design to get a demon set?
ANSWER: Naked girls
11. What was the name of the shield that used to exist and had 5 attack?
12. Who was called 'mr manafluid?
ANSWER: A moron who got the first summoner add on ever.
13. For which guild was The Tibianic guildhall created?
ANSWER: We Love Jack & Kate
14. What spell were the words "exisa mas" used for?
ANSWER: heal a friend
15. What was the city, built by players with parcels north of Thais, called?
16. Name 3 items that used to be very rare but today are very common?
ANSWER: Scale armor, studded legs and rapier
17. For which guild was The Tibianic guildhall created?
ANSWER: Again? ANSWER is: We Love Jack & Kate
18. Who designed Edron?
ANSWER: A designed called Norde
19. What was used as a football when "Tibiaball" was first played?
ANSWER: A chess piece
20. What item spawned in the room where the bright sword quest is today?
ANSWER: a doublet